Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Excellent!

The humor was superb, and I laughed out loud several times. Giving himself that High-Five was totally unexpected and hilarious. Great job!

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Great

Again, you've made some hilarious animations. Mario Awesome was the best, then Pac Awesome and I'm sure Resident Awesome would have been funnier if I'd played the games. Anyway... your easter egg was hilarious, and was almost better then the actual movies, because your voice is hilarious.

I don't know why, but your style kicks the shit out of most others. Great job.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Best thing ever

I really enjoyed this. found myself watching it over and over with friends. Awesome. make some more

littleFoot littleFoot

Fantastic

These characters really remind me of the creatures in the BONE comic strip. Were they an inspiration for you?

Excellent work!

Do Me ! Do Me !

Fun!

The animation was really well done. You picked a good artist for the music. I love the Cheese! Great job, keep it up!

I'll see you on the front page!

Calderbank Calderbank

Awesome music :)

Great music... animation and sounds were cool too.
Good job. Very original.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

Hilarious.

I don't think anybody will understand how hard I laughed at this. My sides were hurting and I could barely breathe. Good job on almost killing me.

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

In-cred-ible

So good, you made my eyes bleed with awesomness. Congrats.

Sonia's Escape Sonia's Escape

Fantastico

Wow... that was really impressive. I loved the artistic style and the very very creative backgrounds, and characters. The sounds and music were perfect. You rock!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Astounding.

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Completely blows the original out of the water.

Can't wait for the extra ending :)